Hi all,

We have a MapCache setup with "disk_cache" but we are running out of Inodes
when I try to seed the whole UK with projection 27700.

I was thinking to propose to my supervisor to use the "SQLite Caches" but I
don't know how it works. Can someone guide me through the process of setup
MapCache with this type of cache? And if I need some dependency, we use
PostgreSQL in our server so I assume I need to install also MySQL.

I've already read the documentation but still I have doubt about the db part,
how to create the db and locate it. I never use SQLite, just PostgreSQL.

Regards;

Sebastiano.