From: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) [mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi]
Sent: 17 October 2018 12:30
To: Sebastiano Laini <sebastiano.la...@buchanancomputing.co.uk>;
'mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org' <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: mapcache fastcgi

Hi,

Could you explain your plan with some more details? What I have understood is
that you have experienced that SQLite cache is slower than disk cache in your
environment.

What I do not understand is what you are going to reach by running Mapcache as
fastcgi instead of running it as Apache module which should be the faster
option, and if this has some connection with the SQLite cache vs. disk cache
comparison. Do you guess that fastcgi woud make SQLite cache faster?

-Jukka Rahkonen-