From: Richard Greenwood [mailto:richard.greenw...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 November 2018 14:28
To: Sebastiano Laini <sebastiano.la...@buchanancomputing.co.uk>
Cc: mapserver <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] Mapserver limit watermark

OpenLayers has "attribution" functions that allow you to place copyright
information. So instead of putting the watermark on the images on the server
you do it in the browser.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 1:55 AM Sebastiano Laini
<sebastiano.la...@buchanancomputing.co.uk<mailto:sebastiano.la...@buchanancomputing.co.uk>>
 wrote:
Thanks Steve,

We do use mapcache but not for the watermark, that is on the mapserver request
within the mastermap map.
I will check properly if we do must need the watermark as part of the copyright
or we can remove it, if we need it I will think about to insert it on the
mapcache ☺

Cheers,

Sebastiano Laini
Web Developer