Hi all: I'm running into an issue with GeoJSON service URLs vs local GeoJSON
files. If I setup a connection like so:

  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION "http://...some arcgis server.../arcgis/rest/services...?...query
string..."

and try to draw the layer it seems like it's fetching features yet nothing is
drawn. With CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON" I see an OGR message that it was able to
open the URL successfully as GeoJSON . Using ogrinfo at the command line also
works with the URL.

If I first save the URL response using wget and reference the local file, e.g.:

  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION "foo.json"

then the layer is drawn successfully. I know this has come up at least once
before on the list but with no resolution.

This is running MapServer 6.4.5.

--Steve