From: mapserver-users [mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Volz
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 12:08 PM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] Mapcache WMTS - imagery is offset in ArcGIS when
using WMTS services.

Hello,

I noticed that WMTS services are extremely fast when using Mapcache to serve
tiles to ArcGIS clients.  However, the imagery appears to be shifted down
significantly from the actual location.   I did notice that Mapserver and
Mapcache use a 72 DPI while ArcGIS is using a 90.714 DPI.  In addition the
image is the correct width and height.  In addition, when I use WMS the imagery
appears in the correct location, however it is not as fast as WMTS.

Please let me know if there is a way to get ArcGIS to place imagery in the
correct location when using WMTS and Mapcache.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator