Hi Ahmet,

As luck would have it, I just now hit your exact same issue, same error message ("no arguments in initialization list"). In my case, this was due to a mapfile pointing to the wrong location of the epsg file through:

   CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "C:/bad/path"

So be sure to point to the correct location, for your binary. (as I mentioned earlier, it may depend on what PROJ version you have)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2019-07-07 11:25 AM, Ahmet Temiz wrote:
after I install mapserver binary version in ubuntu 19,
I received proj related error message.

shp2img
msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. proj error "no arguments in initialization list" for "init=epsg:3857"

here is the related code fragment:
     CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/usr/share/"
     CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/var/www/ms_map/ms_error.log"

   PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:3857"
   END

regards