-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: mapserver-users <mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta
Jaap Donker
Lähetetty: torstai 14. marraskuuta 2019 17.51
Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [mapserver-users] Mapserver bumped from 7.0.7 to 7.4.1 leads to wrong
projection of features

Hi,

Upon updating mapserver, projections for the features we use in our webapp were
off.
We updated from version 7.0.7 to version 7.4.1. I'd like to stress that nothing
else changed in setup during testing.

In the images below you can see the situation before (left) and after (right).
The blue lines are polygons representing seamlines for the orthomosaic of
aerials we are using.
This change in projection is troubling.

Original situation:
https://pasteboard.co/IGFtgdY.png

New situation:
https://pasteboard.co/IGFtxfs.png

Going through the backlog I see that there's some changes in PROJ4, but I'm a
bit at a loss as to how best to investigate this issue.

Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Jaap