MAP<https://g.page/holmanstable?share>
Date: July 14th
Time: 4:30 – 6:00PM

I have a reservation on the Patio.  Rain or shine, see you there.   I’ll try to
set up a computer for remote participants too.

Bobb

Meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1626553517299000&usg=AOvVaw0dj_hRWkN-y2CrisU2BBK0>

Chapter page:
https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1626553517299000&usg=AOvVaw22yl_DbG7z-r_-djCbxGhn>