Hi,

as mapserver tells you: unable to access file

make very sure that the files exists and the path is correct. If so,
have a look at the access rights, the user www-data must be allowed to
read the mapfile.

By the way it is not a good idea to store the mapfile in the apache home
because it is now accessible via http:/servername/routing.map ->
everyone can read it an find critical information as file-paths and
database connection information ect..

Jörg

And another one: it would be nice, if you could use a more speaking
subject, so it easier to find your questions and answers in the
list-archive.