Hi, I am trying to get a validated INSPIRE View Map Service. I haven't found a
complete information about how to write the .map to obtain the correct
capabilities xml to be validated with INSPIRE VALIDATOR besides, I don't have
experience using mapserver. I hope you can help me, thanks.

1: where and how it's defined in mapserver the namespaces that appear in the
getcapabilities xml. I think it's not defined iat the .map.

How can I change the namespaces that appear in the capabilities xml?

2: Please, can someone send me a mapserver file .map and its getcapabilities
xml associated according with INSPIRE to understand how to conform the desired
getcapabilities xml?

Thank you.

Regards Marga

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7AAE2.CC5B8640]