Hi all,

as part of my learning mapserver, I set up a testserver to serve images with a time dimension. I was trying to verify the output with QGIS but the temporal panel does not show me the times the server offers. That's now too many moving parts for my poor newbie brain to troubleshoot: Is my mapserver config wrong, does QGIS simply not ask the server for available times or am I using QGIS wrong...?

Could somebody have a quick look at the output of my testserver if the GetCapapilities output looks right and if the WMS-time works correctly?
That would be awesome!

I made my testserver public at https://mapserver.gofferje.net/?map=sat&service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

Thank you!!!
Stefan

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263