The only thing I can think of is create an entirely new .tif from your gcp .tif, then it shouldn't be a problem.

However, this could result a very large set of new sentinel tifs. Bad.

On 12/6/22 10:07, Marcin Niemyjski wrote:
Scott,

 1. gdalbuildvrt doesnt work with raster georeferenced by ground control
    points. Thats why I am using gdal warp ->

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/283595/transform-rectify-unprojected-raster-using-target-extent-co-ordinates

<https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/283595/transform-rectify-unprojected-raster-using-target-extent-co-ordinates>
 2. Source files are already in cloud optimized format

Do you have any other ideas?

Best,
Marcin

Wysyłane z aplikacji Outlook dla systemu iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
*Od:* MapServer-users <mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> w imieniu użytkownika Scott <pub...@postholer.com>
*Wysłane:* Tuesday, December 6, 2022 6:39:00 PM
*Do:* mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
*Temat:* Re: [MapServer-users] Problems with vrt created from GCP raster
My "first is worst" suggestion would be to create a .vrt for each day:

gdalbuildvrt Day1.vrt [date]*.tif
gdalbuildvrt Day2.vrt [date]*.tif

Next, in your .map file use runtime substitution:

DATA "/file/path/Day%day%.vrt"

If you really want to make this fast, convert all your source .tif's to
format COG. All you tif's will be tiled:

gdalwarp -f COG -co COMPRESS=DEFLATE -co BIGTIFF=YES sent.tif sent_cog.tif