Hi,

  *   is there possibility to add new parameter to url request based on another
attribute in vector index file, for example max_cloud_cover or
polarization_type?

Simple. Add query parameters into the DATA of the tileindex layer.

So instead of
DATA "tile-index"
use
DATA "select * from tile-index where max_cloud_cover<%maxcc% and
polarization_type='%polcode%'"

Read https://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html about validation and defaults. And
finally for filtering create GetMap requests so that they include
&maxcc=80&polcode=A

Utilizing the extra parameters with standard clients like QGIS can make some
headache especially if it should be possible to change them dynamically.
Half-dynamic method it to include the extra parameters into the WMS connection
string and configure QGIS to “Ignore GetMap URI reported in capabilities”. With
some other clients it is possible to configure vendor parameters which are then
appended into GetMap. And I have seen that some clever servers are configured
to manipulate the GetCapabities answer so that extra parameters (access_token
etc) which are used in GetCapabilities request are added into the GetMap link
in the response.

-Jukka Rahkonen-