Hi,

I had thought of trying that but the attributes in the values are read-only. Since i created the shapeObj from WTK there are no values.

I'm using v7 of MapServer and the old PHP mapscript. There does not appear to be a way for me to set attributes on these shapes which are being passed down from an OpenLayers client app.

I had thought of setting a single class and putting the different colors, etc, in as attribute values in the shapeObj but cannot find a way to write them to the object.

I'll try any suggestions given.

Thanks,

*Worth Lutz*