Hi Rob,

As far as I'm aware, the camptocamp Docker image is the best maintained public
Docker image.
You could fork this and create a new Docker image with the updated Apache. I
believe it would be a case of updating the versions in
https://github.com/camptocamp/docker-mapserver/blob/master/ci/dpkg-versions.yaml
 (and the version being available).
You could also create an issue at
https://github.com/camptocamp/docker-mapserver/issues detailing the security
issues with the current version of Apache used.

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net
twitter: @geographika