Antonio wrote:
Hi Stephen,
yes I was using shp2tile to tile raster.
So I tried with gdaltindex and it works.
but how I can generate tiles using gdal?
I need some command like shp2tile applied to the raster shapefile.
I am not able to find any gdal command that do that.

Ciao,

There has been talk of a user contributed equivelent to shp2tile for
GDAL on the gdal-dev mailing list.  A suitable google query against the
list archives might turn it up.  But there is currently no supported
utility for this task.

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, [EMAIL PROTECTED]