On 8/20/07, Rodrigo Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Thanks for response!
>
> I have a template query, "template_query.html"
> and it is setup in mapfile:
>
>  LAYER
> .
> CLASS
> .
> TEMPLATE "template_query.html"
> .
> END
> END
>
> I can see query result in new page, it's work fine. But the content of the
> file "xxx.qy" saved in tmp to folder is equal: "? W1A'X? aA…." !
>
> This is correct?
> The content of the file "xxx.qy" it would have to be "[value1] [value2]..."

That is a binary file that is usually used with a map. For example, if
you highlight an object on the map, and want to keep it highlighted as
the user zooms and pans, you would use the xxx.qy to keep the object
highlighted.

But in your case, you just want the attributes, right? Or do you want
the map object(s) also?

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood