Gambin Dejan wrote:
Hi,

Today I have upgraded my Apache to 2.0.55-4 version on Ubuntu server. I
have also installed php5 version 5.1.2. Since I was getting errors about
the incompatible API-s, I have recompiled php/mapscript from the source
(version 4.10.2). Everything was looking correct but after that I am not
being able to display anything on the map, it is blank. Then I found the
error message in apache error log saying:

/usr/sbin/apache2: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/php5/20051025/php_mapscript_410
.so: undefined symbol: _ZN13OGRLineString8setPointEidd

I can't find any information on this error...can someone help?

Dejan,

I believe this indicates an OGR version mismatch - likely php mapscript
(in particular mapogr.cpp in the mapserver library) was built against a
recent version of OGR include files which includes the 2D version of
the setPoint() method while the actual libgdal.so being used at runtime
is older and only contains the 3D version of setPoint() (with default
parameter values for Z).

You need to review what versions of GDAL/OGR you have on your system and
ensure that MapServer gets built against the same version of GDAL/OGR as
gets used at runtime.  The most direct way to accomplish this is to ensure
you only have one version of GDAL/OGR (.so, include files, etc).

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, [EMAIL PROTECTED]