Hello Marble devs,

I just read this blog post http://bernkastelsgsoc.blogspot.de/2017/06/moving-forward-dialing-phones-and.html, went to https://marble.kde.org/ and wondered why I cannot download the cool Kirigami app without Google Play. After some clicks I found this page https://marble.kde.org/install.php where there is an apk-Download for the Marble Maps but not for Behaim Globe.

I wound find it interesting if you could write some words why Marble Maps and Behaim Globe is not (yet?) available on F-Droid and what would be the next steps to accomplish this.

(I am not a member of this list, so if you answer, please CC me)

Thanks for all your efforts and best regards

Gregor