No worries.  When you get to it just let me know if you need help (I doubt
you will.)

On a related note,  I've been out of channel because classes started again.
I'm trying to work on tickr when I get the chance and to work on the manual
pages a bit more.  When they're done I'll give you a hollar.

On Jan 26, 2010 3:57 AM, "Kristian Nielsen" <kniel...@knielsen-hq.org>