Hi Serg,

Here is the status of my efforts to merge the rpl,binlog, and innodb suites.

These are the tests that still fail after my last pust to 5.5-serg:

binlog.binlog_innodb_row
    This fails because of a problem in my merge of group commit, I will fix.

binlog.binlog_killed
    I do not know yet, I can take a look next week.

binlog.binlog_index
    This fails because of missing --test-expect-abort option which you said
    you would re-add back.

rpl.rpl_create_if_not_exists
    Something with CREATE IF NOT EXISTS, I believe you said you would look at
    this (not related to replication).

rpl.rpl_variables_stm
    This looks like microsecond related, maybe you can check.

innodb.innodb
innodb.innodb_no_mrricp
innodb.innodb_mysql
    I think we should ask someone from optimiser to take a look at these.

 - Kristian.