Hi Mark,

On 18 Sep 2013, at 03:57, MARK CALLAGHAN <mdcal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am with Kristian.
>
> If you want non-company people to contribute then you need to make clear the
> boundaries between .com and .org. We all want the .com efforts to succeed but
> source code, docs, KB and download counts all seem like things that would be
> on the .org side.

We definitely want non-company people to contribute as MariaDB is an opensource
project. This is a time of transition, so changes are happening albeit slowly.
I myself am not quite sure where the .com / .org separation heads, but there is
plenty of discussion and you can trust that I am on the side of the community
and the .org world.

The bonus is that askmonty.org has been removed!

Stay tuned for more Mark.

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist
MariaDB | t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles