hilarious kkk, IMO, a dot net / mono virtual machine could be nice, it can
'compile' php,python,c++/cli,and many others languages to cli (dot net
bytecode) this make things easier

what i think could be useful? a handlersocket like nosql interface, and a
sql interface, that's all a user need to create a nice daemond plugin,
ok... it's not 100% but for example if we need share information we can
implement a information schema plugin and use a select * from
information_schema.xxxx and get this info... but the daemon could run a
high level logic that anyone with knowledge can code, just another idea
antony did a very good work

> Wouldn't it be ironic for MariaDB to support java but not MySQL?
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:59 PM, Justin Swanhart <greenl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is it.
> Sent from my iPhone