One minor tweak, perhaps.

I¹m not so happy with the ³You should², myself, on two counts:

³Donate! Become a Friend of GNOME and help provide a free desktop for all
users!²

gets rid of two unnecessary words, and ³should² for me has a connotation of
obligation, and invites me to think ³Well, I know I should, but...² They
know they¹re ³you²; don¹t tell Œem what they should do‹they don¹t do what
they should do all day long, and so do I‹tell Œem what to do.

(Also, I like a stress‹italicized?--on the word ³all². There¹s an important
subtext in there, in terms of localization, of accessibility, etc. Maybe
we¹ll even get that gender-neutral-ish equal-opportunity-ish thing working
sometime. Shoot me now.)