Is there any possibility of either web-casting or video-conferencing this
event?  Or at the very least recording it for later consumption?

I (and I presume others in the world) would love to attend and contribute,
but I have no hope of being there physically.

I appreciate that this could be expensive and/or a hassle, so I expect the
answer "no".  But perhaps the GNOME powers-that-be could investigate setting
up infrastructure for this purpose in future events?

Thanks,

John

2009/10/27 Paul Cutler <pcut...@gnome.org>

> Hello Marketing Team!
>
> We're just 3 weeks away from the Marketing Hackfest in Chicago.  Guy had a
> great idea to create a wiki page with the hackfest details, and I have a
> first draft up at
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingHackfest2009.
>
> This page is still a work in progress - there are lots of details to add,
> so feel free to add to it.
>
> If you're coming, please add your name and travel details if they're set.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Paul
>
> --

John Williams