Hi Lidia,

I agree with Jos, that your website is useful and probably the easiest thing
to do is to create a wiki page that shows them off and then file a bug for
someone to put them on gnome.org.

Thanks so much for creating this page! I think it is something that was very
much needed and will be used by many people making presentations to talk
about GNOME. I hope we will continue to see you on the list - both reviewing
and making suggestions and contributing!

Welcome to GNOME marketing!

Best,

Stormy