2011/3/17 Allan Day <allanp...@gmail.com>

> Hi Emily,
>
> What do you want these slides for, exactly?

I know in some GNOME Launch parties, like in Beijing and Taipei, they are
planning a talk about GNOME 3.0, after the talk,they will demo the GNOME
3.0, to show the latest and coolest GNOME to them.

Another topic the local launch party organizer proposed is : "Write GNOME
shell extension step by step". One speaker in Taipei gave about this talk in
last GNOME.Asia 2010, we are planning to share and re-use this slides with
other launch parties.

That's why I am think a general and public slides to introduce GNOME 3.0
will be very helpful for our 120+ launch parties all over the world.

About the date, most of the launch party will start after April 6th. Yes,
Allan, you are right. we will get  plenty of GNOME 3 presentation slides
after GNOME 3.0 Hackfest :)

Thanks,
-Emily