At the moment, I need to get a head of Christor to see if we can set up a
subdomain WP instance with it's own database and we can just dump the
database from GJ WP instance on wordpress.com and then move it over.  I
think we can do this quickly once we can get a moment of Christor's time.
I raelly want to finish this by the end of this year as I'm sick of having
this hanging over my head.

sri