Hi-

I have been gathering some more info about recent deployments. Thanks to
Marina, I have added several more current deployments to our Deployments
wiki page, https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeDeployments,
including a one using GNOME 3.0.2.

My suggestion is that we split off the older deployments to another page,
called GNOME Deployments 2000-2008. I would prefer to have that info
available, but I agree with Joanie that seeing a list of really old
deployments could send a negative message. I would rename the current page
to Current Gnome Deployments, and would refer to the older deployments page
there. I chose those dates, because I want to make sure that the current
page has enough data not to look too sparse.

I hope to be able to report on more, perhaps get updates on the ones that
we have, and repair or retire the broken links. I also wonder if we should
try to highlight this information in a more public place. If you have
anything to add, it would be greatly appreciated!

Christy