Hello Karen,

I think I used bad English before, by exclusively I meant that we gonna
write only for GNOME, - and things related to it - not that we want
exclusive rights on GNOME or anything  :)
We just want to make a playground for GNOME, with design ideas, news and
opinions from MLs, GNOME's devs blogs, make some voting etc.. I will also
mention on our terms that we are not related to GNOME foundation in any
way, it is just a fan page :)

About wog term I remember what you said so I didn't use it, I renamed it to
wogue. However you can't pay attention to anything that it might bother
someone, I hate traffic,
but I can live with it.. you know what I mean :)

Well the theme doesn't looks like GNOME, but that's called diversity :)  By
the way our "logo" isn't actually a logo, is just a free font, and we don't
copyright it.
"Another blog GNOME blog" is the site description and no part of our name,
I know I use the word GNOME, but what else we can write there? Is just a
blog for GNOME :)

If there are any issues however, feel free to tell us to change it.
Absolutely no problems :)

- alex