Hello Sri!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <s...@ramkrishna.me>wrote:

> Sure, Alex that would be great.  You actually have a pretty good grasp of
> what's going on as well.  I'm somewhat amazed at how well you monitor all
> the bits.
>
> Perhaps we could do some interviews or something at your site?  You're
> doing a good job focusing on some of release aspects too.
> sri

You are free to do whatever you want in our blog. You can have an admin
account. But I was wondering if you need some help in release notes, like
screenshots, double check of your work, uploading.. idk how it works, but
obviously I can't write English :)

Also we are making a promo-video for 3.8 and we'll have a demo soon. We had
to wait for all things to arrive first.
So if there is something in particular you need help, please ask!

- alex