If we are able to use something like this and still have SIP (or whatever
online dialing alternative), that's great. Currently, I do not own a
regular phone number and, unfortunately, here in Brazil calls from cell
phones to regular phones are a bit expensive, especially considering a 1h
meeting.

- Fabiana