Thank you, Giles; hello, everyone.

We might be making this a "Project press release" vs. "ASF Project Milestone"
announcement. Minor difference, primarily of the voice as well as testimonials
(you can include more Committers, vs. corporate users if needed).

The Gartner pointer is too old to be impressive at this stage. Any idea of a
more recent analyst highlight?

What's your intended timeframe for this?

Best,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity