From: Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 15:47
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Apache CloudStack Logo and the Cloud Monkey

Hello all,

We have 2 different versions of the ACS logo with the cloud monkey:
- one here: https://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html - where the
AI file is with a transparent cloud bellow the monkey
- second version here:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/main/ui/public/assets/banner.svg -
where the cloud bellow the monkey has a white background inside.

Does someone know which version is the official one and the trademarked one?
With a transparent cloud or with a white-backgrounded cloud? Any idea why we
have two versions?

Kind regards,