Hi :)

Perfect :)

Here are 2 trends with key points:

A fight for a sustainable cause 🌎

• According to Forbes, the effects of climate change with cost companies up to
$1.6 trillion per year by 2025.
• Reshaping their production cycles by implementing measures and innovations
• Some leading industry actors even pledged of moving their business and
expansion over the world towards a 100% renewable energy. - ex: Scaleway,
Capgemini, Google, Microsoft & Huawei Cloud

Data Management 📊 & Automation 🤖

• Data Management, among other things, is a key to unlock opportunities, for
both Cloud Providers or companies using their services.
• Micro-trends: Data fabrics, IoT, Blockchain, Machine learning,
Hyper-automation, Kubernetes, Composable applications

Cloud Governance

• the cost of the Cloud matter, with the complexity of data processing and
infrastructures - Monitoring + size of ressources + tooling
• shared responsibility to protect data on the Cloud and on-premise between
organizations and cloud service providers.- privacy-enhancing computation -
Data recovery

Will introduce myself and my project some time soon :)

I was waiting for the right time ;)

Kind regards,

Stephane B. 😀

Growth Product Manager @Brainboard.co
Design, Deploy and Manage modern Cloud Infrastructures.

 📆 Book a meeting