Thanks Jamie, Ivet, the organising team for this.

Looking forward to meeting everyone (in person) in Sofia!

Regards.

________________________________
From: Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 20:36
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2022

Great news for opening the registration and CFP!
I am sure this time we will make a stunning agenda and to be honest can wait to
meet all the friends from the community in Sofia.
I hope you will like the city and enjoy all of the great surprises the
organisation team will prepare for you!

Kind regards,

On 23 May 2022, at 14:44, Jamie Pell