Hi Nicolas
I've made a few suggested edits:

*The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache**(r)** CloudStack**(r)** v4.17*

Apache CloudStack 4.17.0.0 is a 4.17 LTS release with 383 new features,
improvements and bug fixes since 4.16, including 16 major new features.  Some
of the highlights include:

  *   IPv6 with Static Routing
  *   Zero Downtime Upgrades
  *   Virtual Router  Live Patching
  *   CloudStack Status & management
  *   User Shared Networks
  *   StorPool storage plugin
  *   Storage-based Snapshots for KVM Instances
  *   Attach and detach features to UI for ROOT disks
  *   Enable CloudStack to use multiple LOCAL storage pools
  *   Multiple SSH Keys support
  *   Reserve and release Public IPs

# Documentation
The full list of new features can be found in the project release notes at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.17.0.0/releasenotes/changes.html

The CloudStack documentation includes upgrade instructions from previous
versions of Apache CloudStack, and can be found at:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.17.0.0/upgrading/index.html
The official installation, administration and API documentation for each of the
releases are available on our documentation page:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/

# Downloads
The official source code for the 4.17.0.0 release can be downloaded from our
downloads page: http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors have
also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack download
page, and can be found at:
https://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/
https://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/
https://download.cloudstack.org/centos/8/