Hello again,

As Simon alerted me you most probably did not have receive the attached form
for reservation.
Pls download it from here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AR3CGXNRYapYxVA3t2Uy0PeezCNoxSSf/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109534562784147591230&rtpof=true&sd=true

DO NOT fill it in online on the link, just download and send it to the hotel.

Kind regards,

On 23 Aug 2022, at 14:25, Ivet Petrova