Thanks Daman! I will check where you can help and send personal email.

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Oct 2022, at 19:45, Daman Arora <damans...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ivet,

I won't be physically present in Bulgaria. If you need a volunteer to do
virtual tasks, please let me know. I'll be joining CCC online this year.

Best,

Daman Arora.

On Mon., Oct. 3, 2022, 12:40 p.m. Ivet Petrova,