Hi all,

I hope you have managed to explore the agenda for the upcoming CloudStack
Collaboration Conference: https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule
I am happy to share that a month before the event we are close to 200
registrations and hope we will mange to get a lot more.
If you still not have registered, please do it here:
https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-2022/register

Although the event is hybrid, I would like to invite you to travel to Bulgaria
and meet all the people from the community live.
90% of the speakers will be presented physically, so they deserve to have a
great audience!

Also :) flights to Bulgaria are on a really good price and we have nice local
drinks.

Hope to meet you all!

Kind regards,