Hi all,

As it is December and the end of the year approaches, I want to remind again
for the CloudStack Yearly Survey: https://forms.gle/RojUoTq2rnsdvyN97
This survey is designed to collect feedback from CloudStack users about its
capabilities, features, use cases and roadmap. It targets to help the community
get better understanding of the CloudStack usage and improve the project even
more.

The results from the survey will be used so that we can prepare an Apache
CloudStack Yearly Report and show to the world how rapidly our community is
growing and why companies prefer CloudStack as a turnkey solution.
I will appreciate the help of you all and do not hesitate also to share the
survey with colleagues and on social media.

Kind regards,