Hi everyone,

I am excited to share that the spring edition of the CloudStack European User
Group 2023 is now official! The 1-day event will be taking place in London on
4th May, with the exact location to be confirmed in the near future.

For those who are new to the community, CSEUG is a get-together for the
European CloudStack Community, where you will be able to meet the leading
CloudStack experts, users and skilful engineers from the open-source world. You
can expect technical talks, user stories, new features and integrations
presentations and more.

As always, registration is free and can be submitted via Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-2023-tickets-513821653397

The Call for Presentations is also open. We encourage you to submit your
session early, to maximise the chance of it being accepted. Also, please keep
in mind sessions are expected to be held in-person. Click here to submit your
session proposal - https://bit.ly/3GYagEE

Lastly, we are seeking for event sponsors to help the community cover the costs
for venue and catering. As an open-source community, we rely on supporters to
continue making these events live.

Kind regards,
Jamie Pell