Hello all,

I am just reminding that our community has been given access to a 20% discount
code for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon
2023.<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe/>

The discount code is: KCEU23@APASB20

The event is taking place on 18-21st April, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is
one of the largest flagship cloud conferences globally. For more information
about the event, including Apache CloudStack’s sponsorship and exhibition, read
our
blog<https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/meet-apache-cloudstack-at-kubecon>.
 If anybody else in the community will be at the event, please do let me know
so I can spread the word to the community members who are representing
CloudStack.

Reminder: The Apache CloudStack Project will be an exhibitor at KubeCon for the
first time! So we would be happy to meet the community live in Netherlands!

Kind regards,