Hi Ivet,

Thanks for organizing this! I was just sharing this internally with our colleagues throughout Europe and I noticed that the link to the hotel is broken. The correct URL is: https://www.ihg.com/voco/hotels/gb/en/clichy/parpc/hoteldetail

A few things in addition:

- Is there a deal with the hotel for a fixed price for rooms?
- I don't see this event mentioned at the CloudStack main website
- Do we have anybody local who can help with finding bars for drinks?

I'd also like to make a recommendation to everybody from Europe to consider coming by train instead of flying. Paris is very well connected from Brussels (BE), Aachen (DE), Cologne (DE) and Amsterdam (NL) and ofcourse other cities in Paris.

'Gare du Nord' and 'Gare de Lyon' are two major train stations where high speed trains terminate.

Check out Google Maps or Thalys/TGV to see if coming by train makes sense. I'll be doing that for sure and will make sure all my other colleagues come by train as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_Europe

See you in Paris in November!

Wido