Hi Ivet,

The design looks fabulous and modern.

Here are some suggestions from my end, marked in red.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pzkcZNZ2TKsVJogwWNU96-kAhqwepa-s/view?usp=sharing

Best,

Sunando Bhattacharya
Founder & CEO - IndiQus Technologies
+91 97111 52299

Apiculus website <http://www.apiculus.com> | Try Apiculus
<https://try.apiculus.io>

*Book my time for a call here <https://calendly.com/sunando> *

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 12:28 PM Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to start a discussion on the design of the Apache CloudStack
> Website and to propose a new design for it.
>
> As we all know, the website has not been changed for years in terms of
> design and information. The biggest issue we know we have is that the
> website is not showing the full potential of CloudStack. In addition to it
> during discussions with many community members, I have noted the following
> issues:
> - the existing website design is old-school
> - the current homepage does not collect enough information to
> show CloudStack's strengths
> - current website design is missing images from the ACS UI and cannot
> create a feel for the product in the users
> - the website has issues on a mobile device
> - we lack any graphic and diagrams
> - some important information like how to download is not very visible
>
> *I collected a lot of feedback during last months and want to propose a
> new up to date design for the website, which is attached below. The new
> design will bring:*
> - improved UX
> - look and feel corresponding to the CloudStack's capabilities and
> strengths
> - more graphical elements, diagrams
> - better branding
> - more important information, easily accessible for the potential users
>
> I hope you will like the new design – all feedback welcome. Once we have
> the design finalised, we will use Rohit’s proposal previously of a CMS,
> which is easy to edit.
>
> The design can be seen here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pef7xWWMPYAA5UkbS_XMUxrz53KB7J5t/view?usp=sharing
>

> Kind regards,

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been
obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.