Dear community members,

I am writing to remind that on September 22nd, we are closing the CFP for the
CloudStack Collaboration Conference.
We would love to have at least a few more submissions from the community of
interesting talks until Friday.

REMINDER: Sharing your success stories with Apache Cloudstack is important to
help increasing the visibility towards CloudStack and attract more new users.
As a completely free and open-source solution, our project needs your help on
the marketing side and to grow the community.

Please, submit your talk here: https://forms.gle/6qZiMNA124CbKaJB8

I am available to help everyone who wants to be a speaker to create a good
topic and abstract.

Kind regards,