Hi everyone,

As you may have seen via the CloudStack socials, the official agenda for the
CloudStack Collaboration Conference is now live! You can see the agenda on the
official conference website - https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule

In case you have not done so already, I recommend registering your place for
the event on Hubilo (for both virtual and in-person registrations) -
https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-2023/register

We are excited to have the chance to present to you new community members as
speakers and host a range of new ACS users as speakers at the event, alongside
our long-term contributors and speakers:

  *   Rohit Yadav, VP, Apache CloudStack
  *   Wido den Hollander, CTO, Your.Online
  *   Swen Brüseke, CEO, proIO GmbH
  *   Rene Glover, Director-Technology, AT&T
  *   Alex Dometrius, Associate Director-Technology, AT&T
  *   Aron Wagner, CEO, American Cloud
  *   Charles-Henri Schulz, Chief Strategy Officer, Vates
  *   Giles Sirett, CEO, ShapeBlue
  *   Abhishek Kumar, Software Engineer, ShapeBlue and Release Manager of
Apache CloudStack 4.19
  *   Grégoire Lamodière, Founder, DIMSI
  *   Venko Moyankov, Solutions Architect, StorPool Storage
  *   Philipp Reisner, CEO, LINBIT

If you have any questions about the conference, don’t hesitate to reach out via
i...@cloudstackcollab.org<mailto:i...@cloudstackcollab.org>

Kind regards,