Dear community members,

We managed to finalised the date for our joint event with the Ceph community.
I am happy to share that we are doing it on February 22nd, in Amsterdam,
Netherlands.
The event will be hosted by Adyen, the address is: Rokin 49, 1012 KK Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

Two things at this stage:

1. We still have a few speaking slots free (actually 2 slots only). If you are
interested to present at the event, please submit your talk proposal now.
https://forms.gle/TnBfxS2cKWfe28CS6

2. We would be happy if we can see more people from the community, so register
as an attendee here:
https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/cloudstack-and-ceph-day-netherlands-2024-tickets-700177167757

Look forward to meeting you in Amsterdam!

Best regards,