Hi all,

Will be Frankfurt. Swen from proIO is really excited to help us organise, so we
have somebody on place to support, which is really cool.

Best regards,

On 1 Mar 2024, at 11:06, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:

Op 28/02/2024 om 16:29 schreef Ivet Petrova:
Hi all,
I would like to propose to organise the CSEUG next meeting on September 12th in
Germany.
I already had a few informal conversations with community members in Germany,
who are willing to help.
Do you all think the date is OK and we can meet there?

Works for me on 12-09. Just wondering, Germany is big, which city are we
looking at?

Frankfurt? Berlin? München? Düsseldorf? :-)

Wido

I consider the usual formal of half day talks and will need 5-6 speakers on
place.
Best regards,