Hi all,

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2024 will happen in Nov - 20-22 in
Madrid, Spain.
With some community members we are now researching for the best venue for the
event.
Although we have a lot of time, we have started slowly the organisation.
There are a few things we need to decide as a community:

- the event platform - last 3 years we were using Hubilo, which was great.
However, the price they give me for this year for a single event is 8000 USD.
Last year we pay 3000, which was also crazy expensive.
As this is crazy amount of money, I would suggest we have this years event just
as a physical event and no live-streaming.
We will record the sessions and post them on our YouTube channel.
IMO the best would be to have physical event only, but I would like to get your
feedback and preferences also.

- event fee - last year some of the event participants shared that in their
opinion we shall charge for the event - sell tickets.
Of course we will have early bird discounts, free tickets for students,
committers, PMC members, option for the sponsors to provide free tickets to
people they would like to invite, etc.
But what would be a reasonable amount as a ticket fee according to you all?

I wanted to share these two important things with the community and start early
discussions on it.
Best regards,